Would you like to measurably reduce the recurrence of injuries, illnesses, and near misses in your organization? Remedy Interactive’s Incident Management Software is the best safety watchdog on the block. Our software provides innovative data analysis and reporting capabilities that enable you to optimize accident investigation and control implementation, and prevent to-dos and corrective actions from slipping through the cracks, all while maintaining regulatory compliance.
NEW FEATURES WITH 2.0
- Powerful task management – Improve accountability with our centralized task management system, which enables you to turn corrective actions into a set of tasks for ease of completion, while handling all safety to-dos for each contributor across your organization.
- Accessible incident reporting – Facilitate a culture of safety by enabling any employee or supervisor, in any location, to easily report an incident directly into the system. The safety team is automatically notified, tasks created and assigned, and incident details summarized in one place
- Configurable incident categorization – Understand your incidents and near-misses in greater depth, and manage incident investigation more adeptly, with the ability to record and respond to different types of incidents.
- Improved analytics – Gain greater insight into program progress with reporting on the impact of corrective actions, as well as injury & illness trends by geography, department, type of injury, etc.
- Correlate risks and incidents – Understand the real-life impact of identified risks and improve your ability to prioritize controls more effectively by integrating job hazard analysis data with incident data.
ADVANCED INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Group-based investigation – Foster a culture of safety and optimize prevention by involving supervisors, employee witnesses and outside experts in the investigation of every incident.
- Optimized case management – Achieve greater insights and ability to reduce risk and improve compliance by handling all injuries and property loss from one event as a single incident – rather than as separate cases.
- Flexible case types – Prevent more injuries and illnesses with recordable, non-recordable, near-miss, and first aid only reporting capabilities.
- OSHA recordkeeping compliance – Achieve compliance with OSHA injury and illness reporting and recordkeeping requirements – including automated creation of OSHA 300, OSHA 300A and OSHA 301 forms – as well as regional requirements across all 50 states.
CENTRALIZED INCIDENT MANAGEMENT DATA
- Standardized incident data – Report on common causes of injury and illness by ensuring that all hazard and cause data is collected with standardized language and methods.
- Data collection toolkit – The more information, the more effective the prevention… so our incident management software enables your team to easily upload video, audio and documents that provide data about each incident.
WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT AND SERVICES
- Self-service configuration – Maintain control of your program with our self-service tools that enable you to easily configure the software to match the unique elements of your organization’s processes.
- Comprehensive services and support – Ensure optimal use of this fully hosted SaaS solution with dedicated Remedy Interactive account management and guaranteed uptime.
- Optimized for mobile – Access the web-based solution anywhere and anytime, from an iPad or other tablet device.
- Global capabilities – Our solution supports the languages, regions, and platforms unique to your organization.