Remedy Interactive Services
Because software alone doesn't solve your business challenges, Remedy Interactive offers specialized services to help organizations reap the most value from injury prevention software investments. By taking advantage of these services, organizations can realize the full rewards of a sustainable injury prevention program that is aligned with their health and safety objectives.
Ergonomic Consulting Services
Our off-site and on-site injury prevention specialists help customers extend and enhance the effectiveness of their injury prevention programs. Armed with the rich information provided by our software, each specialist can make informed recommendations and solve problems more quickly. This process yields more efficient and cost-effective injury prevention results. Services include:
- Ergonomic Evaluation - Using a unique multi-tiered triage model, specialists deliver workstation assessments in offices and other work environments, as well as assessments of how employees perform their individual tasks, in order to identify and mitigate potential risks. Evaluations include recommendations for workplace modifications and behavioral changes the organization or employee can make to maximize productivity.
- Functional Job Analyses - These analyses determine the essential functions, physical demands, work methods and other factors of jobs to help customers redefine injury prevention processes for hiring and return-to-work.
Customer Support Services
Our Support Specialists provide customers with a range of technical and software usage expertise and recommendations to improve their experience with Remedy Interactive's software products. Customer Support services include:
- Software Implementation - Our specialists coordinate a smooth implementation of our software applications in your organization's Information Technology infrastructure.
- Technical Support - We ensure that our software applications perform quickly and reliably from around the world.
- Training - We advise customers are given actionable instruction on effective use of our software, tailored to managers, health and safety specialists, facilities staff, or other stakeholders.
- Program Coordination - Our specialists take responsibility for leading and coordinating injury prevention efforts across your organization.
Account Management Services
Our Account Managers serve as the customers' trusted advisors and partners throughout their relationship with Remedy Interactive. They work closely with each customer to understand their existing injury prevention processes and business objectives, and provide strategic guidance regarding building an effective injury prevention program. Our Account Managers also present creative and practical solutions to injury prevention program challenges, assist in gathering insight from our reporting and management systems, share the expertise of our Injury Prevention Council, and collaborate with other stakeholders to integrate injury prevention program activities.
For customers that need higher-level insight and in-depth analysis of their programs, Remedy Interactive offers specialized strategic services that include:
- Benchmarking - We measure your injury prevention program results against industry peers'.
- Loss Run Analyses - Our team analyzes workers' compensation claims and compares program outcomes for employee participants and non-participants.
- Data Mining - We perform studies of your historical injury rates, claims , and related costs to uncover trends and measure outcomes.
- Full Service Outsourcing - Remedy Interactive leads an injury prevention program tailored to a customer's needs and goals. Outsourcing programs may draw from many of the services described above.
Why Choose Remedy Interactive Services?
- We leverage the power of our software to yield results quickly.
- We offer best practices from 10+ years of global engagements.
- Our service delivery options include offsite, onsite, and full service.